Idaho Youth Soccer is pleased to announce our approval of Hosting a National “C” Course for 2021! Below are the pertinent details for the upcoming course.
*All participants must make each meeting (virtual and in person) without exception.
Start: course begins with a 4-day in-person meeting
Finish: course ends with a 4-day in-person meeting
Pre - course webinar : Week of May 17th
four weeks (virtual) June 7th week
4-day in-person meeting July 15-18th in Boise
ten weeks (virtual)
4-day in-person meeting October 7-10th in Boise
four weeks virtual
Cost - $1200.00 In State. $1400.00 out of state.
Location: Boise Idaho
Eligibility: In order to be considered for the U.S. Soccer C course, all candidates must meet the following pre-requisites:
- At least 18 years of age
- Have held a U.S. Soccer D license for at least 12 months
- -OR- meet the waiver guidelines
- Currently coaching
- Internet/Technology to virtually meet
Applicants who hold certain foreign licenses or have a minimum amount of professional playing experience may be considered eligible without holding the U.S. Soccer D License.
- Certain foreign licenses (subject to review by U.S. Soccer)
- Applicant has two-(2) years playing experience with a Senior National Team and/or two-(2) years playing experience on a FIFA recognized “1st Division” outdoor professional team. This information must be reflected on the coach’s DCC profile. Official proof of playing experience must be provided via letter head from the affiliated clubs, leagues, or organizations.
Link to register for course: https://learning.ussoccer.com/