SOCCER JOB LISTINGS
OPPORTUNITIES AT IDAHO YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION
Idaho Youth Soccer Association is a team and family orientated business. Each staff member works together to provide our members with the best possible service and to provide the kids a safe and fun environment. The successful applicant will enjoy a great working atmosphere and will be joining a regional and nationally respected organization.
Hours & Compensation
· Position is full time. Depending on the time of year the hours worked may be flexible.
· Position reports to State Technical Director
· Salary based on experience (range starting at $27k+)
· Medical Insurance is provided for the applicant and their spouse at no cost to employee
· 401K eligible (after an initial employment period).
· Manage website and various social media
· Manage newsletter and create content in conjunction with IYSA staff
· Develop marketing materials and resources for various programs
· Work with sponsors
· Create/maintain branding opportunities
· Interface with US Youth Soccer to help promote and implement their programming in Idaho
· Assist Executive Director and Technical Director as needed
· Work with the Technical Director to facilitate alignment of teams for fall and spring seasons
· Work with the Technical Director to create new league policies, protocols, and initiatives
· Review red cards and coach/spectator ejections weekly
· Respond to league comments, requests, or concerns
· Investigate field requirement violations
· Periodically attend league games
· Enforce league policies
· Responsible for the scheduling of IYSA’s various leagues and tournaments
· Attendance at all IYSA tournaments including State Cup, GEM State Challenge and Directors Cup
Coaching (if applicant is an appropriately licensed and experienced coach)
· Work with Technical Director in administrating Coaching Education programs and courses
· Run coaching clinics/sessions for IYSA clubs/teams
· ODP coaching staff
· Create an annual marketing/communication budget
· From time to time the opportunity to travel to regional meetings/events may arise.
· From time to time the position may require travel to various parts of the state
· Knowledge/experience within youth soccer
· Work as part of a team and as an individual
· Knowledge/experience with GotSoccer software
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel and Outlook
How to Apply
Send a cover letter and resume/CV to Skyler Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also include relevant work product (writing sample, graphic design, etc).
Looking for soccer related job opportunities? Interested in upcoming soccer camps? Wanting to sell an item? Check out our classifieds, or email email@example.com to add a listing of your own.