Director of Marketing / Communication
Idaho Youth Soccer Association is seeking a Director of Marketing / Communication. The successful applicant will enjoy a great working atmosphere and will be joining a regional and nationally respected organization.
Hours & Compensation
- Position is full time.
- Pay is salary based starting at 40,000/yr.
- Medical Insurance is provided for the applicant and their spouse.
- 401K eligible (after an initial employment period of 1 year).
The duties will vary based on need and time of year but use the following as a guide.
- Manage Website and /social media
- Work with Technical Director to help administrate Coaching Education programs and courses
- Writes and edits member newsletters, emails, and other communications as assigned
- Work with sponsors as directed to ensure our contractual obligations are met
- Interface with US Youth Soccer as assigned to help promote and implement relevant programming.
- Help develop marketing campaigns for various programs and events, as well as membership
- Coordinate and execute e-mail campaigns, meeting deadlines, following timelines, and ensuring uniformity of content/messaging.
- Help develop marketing collateral for association programs and membership that aligns with association brand standards (i.e., promotional flyers, programs, etc.)
- Help keep association website up to date.
- Write blog posts, social media posts, articles, and marketing
- Monitor member club and national organizations social media and repost/share as needed.
- Attendance at all IYSA tournaments including State Cup, GEM State Challenge and Directors Cup
- Help with set up and take down of association and member organization branding for State hosted tournaments and events.
- Help Technical director with ODP programming administration and communications Set up and maintain a calendar of dates and deadlines for planned marketing communications for upcoming events
- Represent the Association at functions, meetings & events as directed by the ED and/or TD.
- Work with the Executive Director each year to create a marketing / communication budget
- From time to time the opportunity to travel to regional meetings / events may arise.
- From time to time the position may require travel to various parts of the state
- Knowledge / experience within youth soccer would be beneficial
- Be able to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Adobe Suite
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours
Please send your resume to email@example.com or via mail to
Idaho Youth Soccer Association
8030 W. Emerald Street
Boise ID 83704
Deadline for submitting the application will be April 18th