IYSA Presents our Player of the Month
What current club team do you play for? What is your age group?
- Sting Timbers FC - 2003 (U15)
How long have you played soccer?
- I started playing soccer at age 6 and have been playing club soccer for 6 years.
Do you have any ODP experience? If so, how much?
- As of this year, I've been doing ODP for 3 years.
What position do you play?
- Winger and Forward.
What was your most memorable soccer experience?
- ODP Championships in Phoenix, Arizona.
Meeting the entire US Men's National Team.
Who is your favorite team(s)/player(s)?
- Manchester United and Juventus
Neymar, Eden Hazard and Lionel Messi
Who is your mentor/hero and why?
- My hero is Lionel Messi because he is such an amazing player and is really humble and I try to be like him whenever I play.
Do you have any accomplishments you would like to share? (school, sports, extracurricular activities, etc.)
- Making the state team to represent Idaho at the ODP Championships.
What is your favorite quote?
- "Success is no accident. It is hard work. Perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do." - Pele
Tell us a random fun fact about you. (Ex: I can sing the entire alphabet backwards)
- I like to put together soccer videos and put them on my YouTube channel (Jump Soccer).