IYSA Presents our Player of the Month
What current club team do you play for? What is your age group?
- I play for the Boise Thorns 2003 ECNL. I am a 2005
How long have you played soccer?
- I have kicked the ball around since I was a toddler. I’m not sure if you consider that officially playing soccer.
Do you have any ODP experience? If so, how much?
- Yes, I have played ODP for 4 years. Last November I played in the interregional in Florida and was selected as one of the Top 11 players for the event. It was a great experience.
What position do you play?
- Forward and attacking mid
What was your most memorable soccer experience?
- Last year’s ECNL/iD2 National Training Camp.
Who is your favorite team(s)/player(s)?
- My favorite team is the U.S. Women’s National Team.
Who is your mentor/hero and why?
- I think of Jim Thomas as a mentor. During every training and game that he coached me I could feel how much he loved the game. He was also an amazing technical coach and worked with me on decision making and other skills I am continuing to try to develop today.
Do you have any accomplishments you would like to share?
What is your favorite quote?
“Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love f what you are doing or learning to do." Pele
Tell us a random fun fact about you.
- I move to Sun Valley in the winters to train for skiing.